You know now, it’s time of writing proposals for Horizon Europe since the new “calls” are open from the new public funding period including Erasmus+, Next Generation EU and Horizon Europe among other innovation programs per industry, regions and other type of innovation ecosystems. When I was discussing with our Collabwith members, book readers, workshop attendees, they all have the same focus on getting funding.
This is funding for their research as academics, funding for their project as startups, or SMEs. But not all of them can afford to hire a 15KEUR-consultant to do a beautiful job (in same cases), and get the grant (in another cases). Plus, sometimes it’s not about writing, but the nightmare is about the leading the “collaboration team” called consortium.
In this set of workbook and canvases you learn how to manage a new consortium with emotional intelligence while preparing a proposal for an EU grant call. Introduction to two different “Public Grants Canvas” to discover and visualize what you need and be prepared to connect with other partners. And the “Proposal Canvas” to structure and smooth your process to write a proposal together with the new consortium including the emotional intelligence factor.
- Workbook: Guide How to Prepare and Lead an EU Project.
- Canvas: Public Grants Canvas: This is a framework to help you to choose the best public funding based on your strategy and needs.
- Canvas: Proposal Canvas: This is a framework to prepare a proposal.
INSIDE THE WORKBOOK
- 34 pages full of guidelines to write proposals.
- 6 checklists to get everything prepare on time.
- One page with links to public funding opportunities.
- 28 questions to help you to write the proposal and get everything required inside.
After the purchase, you will receive an email with the 3 digital products, the workbook, and 2 canvases.