Mentoring Terms & Conditions
Every product purchased is one hour of mentoring to one startup of your choice. If you don’t know any entrepreneur, doesn’t matter! You can choose one from our Collabwith Community (click, here to meet your startup), or if you prefer we choose one from our Collabwith Community.
We can provide mentoring on the following topics: Creativity, strategy, emotional intelligence, networking, finance, community, collaboration and innovation.
Mentoring could be provided in English, Spanish, French and German.
The process is clear, you, as a customer, buy a product, you take a picture with it and post in instagram #isupportstartups @shopcollabwith, and you introduce us to one startup or entrepreneur in need of mentoring. We contact your introduced startup, we schedule an appointment with them, and we do the one hour mentoring. Later on, we will inform you when the one hour mentoring is schedule and happily accomplished!
As a disclaimer, it is one hour mentoring per startup or entrepreneur at free cost. If the entrepreneur wants to continue with the mentoring, the honorary per hour is 100€. In case the entrepreneur or startup, you as a customer introduced to us, is not responding in two weeks or is not coming to the scheduled appointment, the entrepreneur or startup is loosing this opportunity of one hour mentoring at free cost.
Basics Guidelines of Code of Conduct
- As Collabwith members and partners, we show respect and appreciation to all fellow members, guests and team.
- As Collabwith members and partners, we show a level of professionalism in our communication and interaction with other members and partners of the community.
- As Collabwith members and partners, we never use abusive or vulgar language, or engage in racial, ethnic or gender-related slurs or derogatory comments.
- As Collabwith members and partners, we will pay attention to any request or question a fellow member will communicate, in either public or private message. Even if we cannot help with their request, we will make sure to send a friendly reply.
- As Collabwith members and partners, we will not spam our fellow members with excessive or unwanted sales messages, either during meetings or online. Sending the same sales message to all members via the platform is not permitted in the interest of all members.
Code of Conduct & Ethics
Integrity means being independent, responsible, honest, transparent and sincere for its own sake. Persons of integrity hold themselves to high moral and ethical standards. In order to have integrity, both members need to willingly engage in self-reflective deliberation about what those standards ought to be, and how both members can work together to uphold them. All members, all have the responsibility to improve each other and to act in ways that empower the business and research community as a whole to act with integrity. Integrity is not a quality that can be taken for granted; it requires a continuous effort to maintain and improve.
Respecting each member, and thus the diversity of the business and research community, implies that each member is never treated merely as means towards the attainment of personal or organisational goals, and that we respect each other’s freedom and ambition to excel. It also implies that members of the business and research community will not discriminate, demean, bully, humiliate, harass or manipulate others. We might have differing ideas of what counts as respectful behavior. Therefore, respecting each other also entails being honest, transparent, and willing to engage each other with an open mind, in discussions about our ideas, actions and responsibilities.
At Collabwith we embrace diversity and aim to be as inclusive as possible. We follow The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, believing that “All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.” Hence, the differences between humans ought not diminish our respect for each and every individual as equally worthy of our consideration. This concerns differences in socio-economic, cultural or religious background, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical appearance as well as roles and positions. Put positively, the joining of diverse perspectives is an aspect we want to promote with our activities. These differences add value – not only to our daily lives but also to the work we do together. We should therefore protect and embrace the diversity within our community.
We strive to have impact for a better society, both on a local and global scale. Being responsible means that we consider the implications of our actions, also concerning the collaborations we engage in, the partnerships we form, the results of our research, or the impact of the technologies we develop. We embed the social responsibility of Collabwith into our consulting, memberships, academy, workshops, webinars, member request, platform designs, software development, and other activities that support these efforts. Collabwith is an open academic and industry community: we strive to be an institution in which employees, members and partners can communicate with each other openly, and we aim to reflect the ideals of open science and open innovation as much as possible. This openness is part of the effort to ensure that the processes of education, research and innovation, as well as administrative and decision-making processes, are verifiable at all levels of Collabwith. The responsibility for engaging in and monitoring these processes is shared among us, members of the Collabwith community. Our engagement is also expressed in the ways in which we relate to each other within the Collabwith community: we inspire each other and are prepared to offer and receive constructive feedback.
We believe it is important to be courageous in exploring the frontiers of scientific and technological knowledge and design. We make our knowledge accessible to other experts as well as to society, and are open to 2. The Core Values of Collabwith are: Diversity, Integrity, Respect, Engagement, Courage and Trust. Courage is also needed when it comes to integrity: it takes courage to speak out. All of us work together to create and maintain a safe environment for discussing and acting on difficult questions, in order to enact our core values and principles. This includes having the courage to face uncomfortable situations and deal with them responsibly, to recognize our own limitations, and to ask for help when needed.
Public trust in science and mutual trust among the members of the Collabwith community are key. Scientific and Innovative knowledge is a public good and it is our responsibility to act in such a manner that we, and the outcomes of our members work and studies, are worthy of that trust. We are committed to transparency—by being, as much as is possible and fitting, open about what we do, with whom, and why. Thereby we show ourselves to be trustworthy to those inside and outside of Collabwith. To enable trust in each other, we respect each other’s privacy and protect confidential information. We have systems in place to guide us in how to protect data privacy, and we respect each others’ freedom from intrusion. We take responsibility for our actions and avoid conflicts of interest and the semblance thereof. Those of us in managerial positions further act upon the responsibility to create a safe environment in which people trust each other.
In order to uphold this code of ethics, inappropriate behaviour of any Collabwith member or partner that is reported or identified by the Collabwith team will be investigated, discussed and an appropriate course of action will be taken. This can result in a warning with the expectation that the behaviour of the individual will be modified and/or the cancellation of membership and partnership if necessary.
We are proud of being part of this community platform and we share a positive environment for our members, partners and team.
Collabwith is a platform that offers services and products to its users, with the aim to create a community that connects the right people together, inciting innovation through collaboration. For the success of such a community, abiding by the Terms & Conditions is essential. We depend on the community to comply with such Terms & Conditions which outline appropriate usage of the website. Our policies are based on our personal beliefs of friendly community engagement and on feedback from our community.
In these Terms & Conditions the following definitions will be used, in the singular as well as the plural:
- User: anyone using Collabwith products and services.
- Collabwith: Jara Pascual Holding B.V. or any of its subsidiaries, making use of the brand Collabwith.
C.Online System: Includes the websites and services offered by Collabwith including collabwith.co & platform.collabwith.co & collabwith.org.
1.1. These Terms & Conditions govern the users use of services on the website platform.collabwith.co & collabwith.co & collabwith.org. By accepting these Terms & conditions, either by clicking a box indicating your acceptance when creating your user account, you agree that these Terms & conditions form part of the agreement between you and Collabwith.
1.2. These Terms & Conditions were last updated on June 22, 2020 and are effective between you and Collabwith from you date you became a member of the Collabwith community at platform.collabwith.co or used the Collabwith products on collabwith.co or collabwith.org.
A. Collabwith supplies services and products to Users, which enable them to accept investment, or offer investment.
B. By using our products and/or services any User agrees to the set Terms & Conditions. It is at Collabwith’s discretion whether any party can become a User. These conditions apply to all our products, services and the website. If a user does not accept/follow these Terms & Conditions, the user shall not have access to the services and products available.
3. Changes to Terms & Conditions
A. Collabwith may change these Terms & Conditions at any time, for example in response to changed conditions or change in legislation. As soon as a new version is available this will be published on the website (s). These Terms were last updated on 06.07.2020.
4. Norms and Accepted Use
The online system for investment is open Users engaging in professional and appropriate behaviour. The User will not jeopardize the functioning of the system in any way. The User will not add or extract data beyond what is consistent with normal and accepted use. Collabwith determines what is considered appropriate and acceptable behaviour. In principle, all actions are considered appropriate use which will allow a User stay up to date with the development of Collabwith and its products and/or allow the User to gain additional information about an investment round set up by a User.
Unacceptable behaviour shall include the following, but is not limited to this list:
Rude and inappropriate language
The Collabwith community aims to maintain professional integrity and the use of rude and inappropriate language does not fall in line with our beliefs. In order to promote collaboration, we need to pay close attention to what we say and how we say things. Respect for each other is the cornerstone of a successful collaboration. Meanwhile, kind words create a safe environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing their business ideas, propelling innovation.
Misrepresentation / Inauthentic behaviour
Inauthentic behaviour and misrepresentation of your business/startup/academic background or university association may create confusion and distrust in the community. When making an account on the Collabwith website, it is crucial that only truthful information is shared and dissiminated. Fake accounts and fake projects are not tolerated on the platform. Our authenticity policies are intended to create a safe environment where people can trust and hold one another accountable. If Collabwith discovers that a user misrepresents themself on the platform or lies about their identity/role in a business, shall be removed from the platform.
In order to maintain a certain level of professionalism on the platform, we expect users to behave and communicate in a professional manner. Using the best of your own judgement to determine professional behaviour is advisable. Generally, this means that users should communicate using appropriate language and share information solely related to the project or collaboration at hand. Having personal conversations cannot be controlled by Collabwith. If a User’s unprofessional behaviour is reported, they shall be removed from the platform.
All collaborations and posts on the marketplace is highly encouraged! We love to see projects develop and people connecting using the Collabwith platform. Nevertheless, we do not want content that is designed to deceive or mislead our users. Therefore, any publications made must be true, creating positive experiences for everyone engaging in the platform.
In our day and age, data has become more important than ever before and Collabwith intends to protect your information. Any attempts to gather sensitive information by deception shall be considered abusive. Any identification of such behaviour will result in the immediate removal of such User from the platform.
Hate Speech / Discrimination
Collabwith has a zero tolerance policy for hate speech and/or discrimination. These actions create an environment of exclusion which goes against Collabwith’s beliefs. Encouraging a platform for collaboration needs to be inclusive, regardless of any differences between people. We must acknowledge that Users come from all over the world and may behave differently. Helping your community understand what is appropriate and what is not will help shape a better society. Anyone experiencing hate speech and/or discrimination should immediately report the User.
- The User will ensure that their equipment is adequately secured and their software is protected against viruses and other potentially damaging factors.
- It is only allowed to use a real user entity web-browser when approaching the website(s). Using an automated system, such as a robot, spider or offline reader will be sanctioned with a denial of access to the platform.
- Without explicit permission from Collabwith it is not permitted to collect personal information about the Users of the website or handle this information in any other way.
- As an exception to the previous clause will be public search engines, provided they are collecting information with the aim of making published search indices for the material.
You can report an user, here.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can register as a User. During registration you are required to provide factually accurate information.
- For any User the following will apply:
I. The password for your account should be kept in a safe place unavailable to third parties. If the security of a password is breached you should reset your password immediately.
II. The User can log in through a third party – e.g. Twitter, Facebook or Google. In this case User authorizes to allow access to the account through open authorisation (oAuth).
III. Access to the User’s email account – used for communications from your Collabwith account – should be carefully controlled. Persons who have access to that email account are also able to enter your Collabwith account. Any loss or damage suffered by the User as a consequence of poor access control are entirely the responsibility of the User.
IV. By storing information about securities in a Collabwith account the User declares that the email account associated with that Collabwith account is an up to date contact address, and further agrees that this email address can be used for formal communications such as updates, calls to elections, etc, by the issuer of the securities, or any other party involved, as described in the associated securities’ contracts. Any loss or damage suffered by the User as a consequence of providing inaccurate address information or failing to update address information is entirely the responsibility of the User.
V. Users are responsible for any activities carried out from their Collabwith account.
7. Intellectual Property
- The contents presented on the website of the Collabwith fall under copyright. Users are not permitted to copy or publish these contents other than for the appropriate use described in these Terms & Conditions, without prior written permission from Collabwith or the corresponding holder of the copyright. All content and material may include but is not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Collabiwth and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this website is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Collabwith.
- Without prior permission of Collabwith it is not allowed to use Collabwith’s brands. Permission shall only be granted expressly and in written format.
- Within these Terms & Conditions, you are agreeing to refrain from acting in any way which compromises the platform. It is not allowed to reverse engineer, reverse compile, decrypt, disassemble or attempt to modify the source code of the website.
- If found in breach of any of the aforementioned clauses, Collabwith will request the removal of any unpermitted contact with proof of removal within 15 days of notice. Failure to adhere to this clause will result in material breach, enabling legal action to be taken.
8. Liability Disclaimer
The Collabwith products and the Collabwith website have been assembled with great care. Collabwith offers no guarantees, advise or recommendation as to the suitability of the offered information documents or other products for the purpose any User may have.
Possible shortcoming of any agreements between Users are not the responsibility of Collabwith, but exclusively the responsibility of the parties to such an agreement.
- Collabwith is not responsible for information placed by Users. A User who concludes that information on the site may be in violation of law must report this to Collabwith.
- Collabwith has no control over, or insight into, the management of third parties and therefore will not offer any guarantees as to the availability of her website(s) and services.
- Collabwith can, for the reasons indicated, not accept any responsibility for any damages that may occur to Users or third parties as a consequence of a failure of these websites and/or services offered by Collabwith. Only in the case of gross negligence of Collabwith can an exception be made. The possible liability of Collabwith reaches no further than direct damage that the User can physically outline (eg. email communication, bank statements etc.). Collabwith is never responsible for any indirect damage suffered by a User. Nevertheless, Collabwith can attempt to resolve the matter where possible.
- Collabwith is not responsible for damages as a consequence of incorrect information provided by the User while generating their account. Collabwith classifies this as inappropriate behaviour and will remove any User from the platform which publishes incorrect and false information.
- Each User needs to read and understand the risks of investing in the financial instruments which are offered by Users, using the products of Collabwith. If the Investor is not able to assess such risks adequately, the User is recommended not to use those financial instruments. Collabwith is never responsible for the success or failure of an investment in a company. Every User acknowledges that Collabwith does not give investment advice.
9. Entering This Agreement
- This agreement is valid without a set end date. The User terminates this agreement when deleting their account or through a written notice to Collabwith.
- Collabwith is authorized to terminate this agreement in writing immediately and without incurring liability and/or to postpone any obligations of Collabwith under this agreement and/or to exclude any User permanently from the online services offered and/or products of Collabwith and/or to remove any information placed by the User on the website if:
I. User does not fulfil their commitments from this agreement fully or in a timely manner;
II. User does not accept a change in these Terms & Conditions.
III. Information is obtained by Collabwith that gives firm grounds to suspect that User will not honour its agreements;
IV. Circumstances arise which make compliance with this agreement unreasonable;
V. Collabwith is made aware that the User has been involved in anyway in placing information on the site of a discriminatory or offensive nature;
VI. Collabwith is made aware that the User has placed information on the website which is protected through intellectual property rights of a third party;
VII. Collabwith is made aware that User is involved in placing information on the website which could be damaging to the reputation of Collabwith or otherwise be harmful to Collabwith;
VIII. User is declared bankrupt or an application for bankruptcy is made against the User;
IX. User is granted suspension of payments on the grounds of insolvency or requests are made for such a suspension;
If Collabwith chooses to take actions for one or more of the reasons described above, then Collabwith is not liable to compensate any damages or costs arising from this act. Collabwith can take action against the User to compensate for damages. In such a situation the Collabwith can exclude Users from the website and remove any content placed by them.
Collabwith is not bound by any obligation towards a User if Collabwith is prevented from carrying out an obligation by circumstances beyond their responsibility, which are neither by law, legal action or common understanding considered the responsibility of Collabwith.
10. Final Provisions
- If any part of this agreement is null and void, the entire Terms & Conditions does become void, but only the particular section. In such a case, the section of the agreement that was null and void shall be replaced by another, as closely as possible.
- These Terms & Conditions fall under Dutch law. The application of the Vienna Convention is excluded.
- Any disputes will be submitted to the relevant courts in the location of the company, Amsterdam.
11. Contact Information
If there are any questions regarding the Terms & Conditions, please contact email@example.com.
What are cookies?
There are two types of cookies, ‘first party cookies’ which have been implemented by the owner of Collabwith and then there are ‘third party cookies’. The third party cookies allow third party features to be provided through the website. These have been implemented to support the user experience, facilitating access of the website.
Types of cookies used in the Shop Website
There are four categories of cookies available on the website: “Essential”, “Performance”, “Analytics” and “Marketing”.
Essential cookies are automatically placed on your computer or device when you access Collabwith.org’s website. Non-essential cookies and other technologies are only placed on your computer or device if you have consented to Collabwith doing so, including the “Performance”, “Analytics” and “Marketing” cookies.
Session cookies last for as long as you keep your browser open, expiring when you close your browser. While persistent cookies expire at a fixed point in time or if you manually delete them from your browser, whichever occurs first.
|Name of Cookie||Type||Party||Retention||Purpose|
|Third party||1 year||Used to detect and defend against replay-cookie-attacks.|
|Third party||1 day||Used to distinguish between human and bots.|
|1 day||The BotManager detects, categorizes and compiles reports on potential bots trying to access the website.|
|1 day||The BotManager detects, categorizes and compiles reports on potential bots trying to access the website.|
|Session||The cookie is set when the user subscribes to an email service from MailChimp.|
|First Party||Persistent||The cookie is used to determine the preferred country setting selected by the visitor.|
|First Party||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|First Party||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|
|First Party||1 day||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitors across devices and marketing channels.|
|First Party||Persistent||Determines whether the user has made any subscriptions on the website, so that the website does not show subscription forms to the user, which already has been filled out.|
|1 day||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.|
|1 year||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking
one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
|1 day||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|179 days||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated Youtube videos.|
|Session||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|Session||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded Youtube video.|
|Persistent||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded Youtube video.|
|Persistent||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded Youtube video.|
|Session||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded Youtube video.|
|Session||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded Youtube video.|
How to manage your cookies
If you want to manage your cookies, you can alter the cookie settings in your browser settings section. When denying access to several cookies, you may cause several operations to be inaccessible, preventing normal use of the website.
Detailed information regarding the management of cookies can be obtained by using the Help function in the browser or by visiting the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Here, you will find a step by step explanation on how to control and delete cookies in most browsers. Collabwith highly recommends users to use the indicated source to gain additional information regarding cookies.
Owner and Data Controller
Jara Pascual Holding B.V.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printful Shop Terms & Conditions
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you or your customers notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report by following the instructions in this video:
The return address is set by default to the Printful facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks. If Printful’s facility isn’t used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
Wrong Address – If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer.
Returned by Customer – It is best to advise your end customers to contact you before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse, and size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. A new order, at your expense, would need to be placed for an updated size if you choose to accept or offer size exchanges to your end customers.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized, therefore Printful reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract (this “Agreement”) between you (“you” or “your”) and Printful (as defined below) that governs all use by you of the printful.com website (the “Site”) and the services available on or at the Site (taken together with the use of the Site, the “Services”). If you live in North America or elsewhere except for European Economic Area, “Printful” means Printful, Inc., a Delaware corporation. If you live in the European Economic Area, this Agreement is between you and Printful Latvia AS, address Ojāra Vācieša iela 6B, Riga, Latvia, LV-1004, a subsidiary of Printful, Inc. We’ll refer to Printful and all of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies collectively as “Printful”, “we”, “our”, “us”, etc. Printful is a print-on-demand company for businesses that want to outsource the printing and delivering component. Printful white-label prints and dropships products (“Products”) directly to you and your customers (“Customers”).
If you use our Services only for your personal use, you are considered a “User”. If you use our Services to execute orders or deliver Products to third parties (including Customers), you are considered a “Merchant”.
REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE A USER OR MERCHANT, SECTION 17 OF THIS AGREEMENT REQUIRES THAT ALL DISPUTES (AS DEFINED BELOW) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT BE RESOLVED BY ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY JURY TRIAL OR CLASS ACTIONS, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY SECTION 17. IF YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE IS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA THIS APPLIES TO ANY ACTION YOU MAY WANT TO BRING AGAINST PRINTFUL IN THE UNITED STATES.
Without affecting orders for European Economic Area Users which Printful has already confirmed Printful reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify this Agreement and its terms, as well as the fees and other charges for our Services, at any time. All such modifications will become effective immediately after Printful posts them on the Site. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with all such modifications, and you agree to review the terms of this Agreement each time you access or use the Site so that you are aware of any modifications made to this Agreement. Use of the Site and other Services by you after Printful posts the modifications on the Site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as modified. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you are not authorized to access or use the Site or other Services, and you must send Printful a written notification, including via email (and your Printful account will be deleted), to close your account within 30 days of notice.
All content (including all information, images, pictures, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, and other materials, hereinafter “Content”) that you post, submit, upload, display, sell or use, hereinafter “post”, using our Services is your content. We don’t make any claim(s) to it. That includes anything you post using our Services (like your Content, images, shop name, your customer reviews, comments, videos, usernames, etc.).
Responsibility for the Content. You understand that you are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Services. You represent that you have all necessary rights to the Content, including all necessary rights to post it or use it on your Products sold, manufactured, or warehoused by Printful. You also represent that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting the Content or using the Content on your Products sold, manufactured, or warehoused by Printful.
Permission to Use the Content. Printful agrees that any Content that you post using our Services will remain yours. This means that we will never use your Content except with your express permission or as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
Rights You Grant Printful. By posting your Content, you grant Printful a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of your Content to provide the Services and to promote Printful and/or your Printful store, or the Services in general, in any formats and through any channels, including across any Printful Services, third-party website, advertising medium and/or social media. You agree and represent that you have the rights to grant this license to us.
Reporting Unauthorized Content. Printful respects intellectual property rights and follows intellectual property laws. We are committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Service(s).
Intellectual Property. Printful respects your work and empowers you to express your voice and ideas. We ask that you respect the work and creative rights of others. You need to either own the Content you post to Printful, or have the express authority to post it. Content must comply with right of publicity, trademark and copyright laws, and all other applicable state and federal laws.
Trademarks and Infringement of Intellectual Property. We are committed to following appropriate legal procedures to remove infringing content from the Services. Printful will try to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to identify and protect their works. Printful reserves the right to do any or all of the following at any time at our sole discretion: (i) immediately suspend your use of the Services; and/or (ii) remove, block, and disable access to any of your Content that is alleged to infringe the intellectual property rights of others. When we receive proper notice of intellectual property infringement (via email email@example.com or otherwise), Printful strives to respond quickly by removing, blocking, or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. When Printful removes, blocks or disables access in response to such a notice, Printful makes a reasonable attempt to contact the allegedly infringing party, provide information about the notice and removal, and, in cases of alleged copyright infringement, provide information about counter notification.
- DMCA Cooperation: Printful’s copyright infringement notice and Content removal policies and procedures are intended to comply with the requirements and obligations of service providers under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To the extent any requirements and obligations of service providers under the DMCA change or are different than set forth herein, Printful’s policies and procedure may likewise change in accordance with the DMCA requirements and obligations of service providers.
Counter DMCA Notifications: If Printful receives a DMCA counter notification, Printful will send a copy of the counter notice to the original complaining party. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the allegedly infringing party and informs Printful of this action, the removed, blocked, or disabled material may be replaced or access to it may be restored 10-14 business days after delivery of the counter notice to the original complaining party. If an action is filed, any Content removed, blocked, or disabled shall remain removed, blocked or disabled at the sole discretion of Printful.
Repeat Infringement: Printful may terminate account privileges of Members that are subject to repeat notices of intellectual property infringement as determined by Printful at its sole discretion.
Copyright and Trademark Responsibility. You agree and represent by accepting this Agreement and using our Services that you own all rights (including copyrights) for the Content you post, or if you are not the owner, that you have express authority and written permission to use and reproduce the Content in connection with the Services, and that you have all of the rights required to post your Content. Likewise, by accepting this Agreement and using our Services, you agree and represent that you own all trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and trade names incorporated into the Content you post, or if you are not the owner, that you have express authority and written permission to use, post, and reproduce such marks, trade dress, and trade names in connection with any Content and the Services provided under this Agreement.
Inappropriate, False, or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of Content we don’t want submitted to our Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, illegal or otherwise offensive or in violation of any part of this Agreement. You also agree not to post any Content that is false or misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
4. Use of Services
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services, platforms, and integrations subject to this Agreement and the following restrictions in particular:
Don’t Use Our Services to Break the Law. You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you or Printful. For example, it’s your responsibility to obtain any permits or licenses that your store may require; you must not engage in fraud, theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct, or any other unlawful acts or crimes against Printful, another Printful user, or a third party. You also agree that you are not the target of trade, financial, and economic sanctions, and that you do not appear on a sanctions-related list, including lists maintained by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”), the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, the European Union, or Her Majesty’s Treasury of the United Kingdom. You also agree that you will not export, reexport, or otherwise transfer Printful’s Products to countries or territories that are the target of comprehensive embargoes or sanctions (including Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, and the Crimea region) or parties on the sanctions-related lists referenced above. You agree not to use the Services: (i) to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Printful, any other Printful Party (as defined below), or any other person or entity; or (ii) for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise. The following are collectively referred to as the “Printful Parties”: (a) Printful, (b) Printful’s subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and joint ventures, and (c) the officers, directors, members, managers, equity holders, agents, and employees of Printful and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and joint ventures.
Don’t Try to Harm Our Systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code into our platforms, third party services, or other programs or systems our clients may use to promote their Products. You agree not to use the Services: (i) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with this Agreement; or (ii) to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm any Printful Party or expose any of them to liability. You agree that Printful reserves the right to audit our platforms (systems) to ensure integrity and compliance with this Agreement, at the sole discretion of Printful.
Follow Brand Guidelines. The name “Printful”, our iconography, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with the Products or Services we provide are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of Printful in the US, European Union, and all other countries, that are used for proprietary purposes at our sole discretion. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, Printful does not grant you any rights to use its trademarks, service marks, or trade dress. You may state in connection with the Services or Products provided by Printful that Printful provided such Services or Products. If you use any of our trademarks in reference to our Products or Services, you must include a statement attributing that trademark to us. You must not use any of our trademarks: (i) in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks; (ii) in connection with activities, Products or Services which are not ours; (iii) in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or (iv) in a manner that disparages us or our information, Products or Services (including the Site). Printful reserves the right to request you to immediately remove any such misused iconography, phrases, logos, and designs at our sole discretion.
Share Your Ideas. We love your suggestions and ideas! They can help us improve your experience and our Services. Any unsolicited ideas or other materials you submit to Printful (not including your Content or Products you sell or warehouse through our Services) are considered non-confidential and nonproprietary to you. By submitting those ideas and materials to us, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, non-revocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use and publish those ideas and materials for any purpose, without compensation to you at any time.
Communication Methods. Printful will provide you with certain legal information in writing. By using our Services, you’re agreeing to our communication methods which describe how we provide that information to you. This simply means that we reserve the right to send you information electronically (by email, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies (it’s better for the environment).
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, Users from the State of California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice:
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210. You may contact us at:
11025 Westlake Dr., Charlotte, NC 28273
Digital Items. Digital items (like mockups, templates, images and other design assets) and texts created in connection with the Products and/or Services we offer and their intellectual property rights belong exclusively to Printful. Digital items and any results may only be used in connection with the advertising, promoting, offering and sale of Printful’s Products and may not be used for other purposes or in conjunction with products from other manufacturers.
5. Content and Services
- Items Your Clients Purchase Through Our Sites. You understand that Printful cannot and does not make any warranties about your Content, stores, or what you sell to your Customer that we may warehouse. Any legal claim related to a Product your Customers purchase must be brought directly against you as the seller of the Product. You release Printful from any claims related to Products sold by you through our Services, including claims for misrepresentations by you to your Customers or claims for physical injury or property damage by any of your Products that are warehoused for you by Printful.
- Content You Access. Your Customers may come across materials that they find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. We make no representations concerning any content posted by others through the Services. Printful is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content posted by others that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
- Services. Printful is dedicated to making our Services the best they can be, but we’re not perfect and sometimes things can go wrong. You understand that our Services are provided “as is,” with all faults and without any kind of warranty (express or implied), except for the warranties provided with respect to Products in Section 6 below. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES, EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS IN SECTION 6 BELOW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. We do not guarantee that:
- the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location – Printful shall not be liable for any delays, interruptions or loss of data in connection with the use of our Site and Services
- any errors for which Printful is responsible will be corrected;
- the Services will always be free of viruses or other harmful materials; or
- the results of using the Services will meet your expectations.
You use the Services solely at your own risk
- LIABILITY LIMITS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER PRINTFUL NOR ANY OTHER PRINTFUL PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMERS FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, ENHANCED, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF (I) WHETHER ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (II) WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF INCURRING ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES, (III) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND (IV) ANY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOU AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER. THE LIABILITY OF THE PRINTFUL PARTIES WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED OR USED THROUGH THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limited Warranty on Products
Does not apply to Users residing in the European Economic Area.
- Limited Warranty. We warrant that, at the time of delivery of a Product to a User or the Merchant’s Customer, the Product will not be materially defective or damaged (the “Limited Warranty”).
- Who May Use This Warranty? Printful extends the Limited Warranty only to Users and Merchants. All Limited Warranty coverage terminates if the User or the Merchant’s Customer sells or otherwise transfers a Product.
- What Does This Warranty Not Cover? This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage to or defect in a Product caused by any of the following: (a) you or third parties; (b) any improper handling (including during shipping), use or storage of the Product; (c) any failure to follow any Product instructions; (d) any modifications to the Product; (e) any unauthorized repair to the Product; or (f) any external causes such as accidents, fire, flood, “acts of God” or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (g) any costs or expenses related to the loss of use of the Product or any other costs or expenses not covered by this Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty does not cover any items supplied by third parties, size exchanges or buyer’s remorse.
Finally, as noted elsewhere in this Agreement, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that the colors and details in our website images are 100% accurate representations of a Product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate. Accordingly, this Limited Warranty does not cover such matters.
- What Is The Period Of Coverage? This limited warranty starts on the date of the delivery of the Product to the User or the Merchant’s Customer and lasts for thirty (30) days (the “Warranty Period”).
- What Are Your Remedies Under This Warranty? With respect to any materially defective or damaged Product, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (a) replace such Product (or the defective or damaged part of the Product) free of charge, or (b) refund the purchase price paid to us by the User or the Merchant along with the shipping fees corresponding to the defective or damaged Products.
- How Do You Obtain Warranty Service? Promptly following delivery of a Product, you or your Customer (if you are a Merchant) will inspect the Product. If a Product is materially defective (including any error by Printful in printing) or damaged upon receipt, or if you received the wrong Product, then in order to be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty, you must submit a claim within the Warranty Period in compliance with our Return Policy. If you are a Merchant, your Customer should contact you regarding any defective or damaged Product and with respect to any delivery of the wrong Product.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION 6 ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES (AND OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY) FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY FOR A DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED PRODUCT SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT RECEIVED BY US FOR THE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, DIMINUTION IN VALUE, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, ENHANCED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OUR PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF (I) WHETHER ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (II) WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF INCURRING ANY OF THE FOREGOING DAMAGES, (III) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND (IV) ANY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES OF YOU AND/OR YOUR CUSTOMER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO OUR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Your rights in the case of lack of conformity
If you are a User residing in the European Economic Area, the legal guarantees established by Directive 1999/44/EC on consumer sales and guarantees below apply to the sale of our products. Consequently, you have the right, free of charge, to get the products repaired (or replaced) within the limits provided by the law, or, in case of failure of one of the remedies above to have an appropriate reduction in the price of the products, or the contract cancelled. Delivery costs for returning the product to be repaired or replaced under this clause shall be borne by Printful, as well as any costs related to the delivery to you of the repaired or replaced product.
8. Responsibility of Site members and visitors
Violation of this Agreement or any other rules will result in the termination of your Printful account.
Printful and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Printful and its designees shall have the right to remove, block, and disable any Content. You agree that you must evaluate and to the extent permitted by law bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Printful or submitted to Printful, including without limitation information in Printful collaborations, posts and in all other parts of the Printful Services.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our Services and your account, prohibit access to our Site, delay, remove, block, or disable hosted Content, and take technical and legal steps to keep you off the Site if we think that you are creating problems, causing possible legal liabilities, breaching this Agreement, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for extended periods of time. You are responsible for providing Printful with accurate and truthful information (including but not limited to your name and surname if you are a User or retail price if you are a Merchant). If you have provided Printful with inaccurate or false information, (a) you shall be liable to Printful for damages and losses (including but not limited to taxes) arising out of such inaccurate or false information, (b) you shall reimburse such damages and losses (including but not limited to taxes) to Printful, and (c) Printful shall have the right to charge you for such damages and losses (including but not limited to taxes) and otherwise limit or suspend your access to the Services.
9. Payments and fees
You may choose to save your billing information to use it for all future orders and charges associated with Printful Products and/or Services. In such case, you also acknowledge and agree that this information will be stored and processed by third party PCI DSS compliant service providers.
When you order a Product, or use a Service that has a fee, you will be charged, and you agree to pay, the fees in effect at the time the order is placed. We may change our fees from time to time (for example, when we have holiday sales, offer you a discount of base product prices, etc.). We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our Services for promotional events or new Services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new Service on the Site or inform you individually. The sale will be submitted for processing and you will be charged as soon as you confirm it. You may then receive an email from us.
By placing an order through the Site, you are confirming that you are legally entitled to use the means of payment tendered and, in the case of card payments, that you are either the cardholder or have the cardholder’s express permission to utilize the card to effect payment. In case of an unauthorized use of a payment method, you will be personally liable for, and shall reimburse Printful for damages resulting from such unauthorized use.
With regard to payment methods, you represent to Printful that (i) the billing information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete and (ii) to the best of your knowledge, charges incurred by you will be honored by your financial institution (including but not limited to credit card company) or payment service provider.
If you or your Customer makes any return which does not comply with our return policies (which are described here), you will reimburse Printful for its losses, which consist of fulfillment costs and chargeback handling fees (up to $15 USD per chargeback).
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse to provide Services to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of refusing or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Unless stated otherwise, you may choose currency from the options available at the Site in which all fees and payments will be quoted. You are responsible for paying all fees, payments and applicable taxes associated with our Site and Services. After receiving your order you may receive an email from us with the details and description of the Products ordered. Payment of the total price plus taxes and delivery must be made in full before the dispatch of your Products.
Printful at its sole discretion may offer you various discounts, as well as change, suspend or discontinue them at any time. You may find more information about the available discounts at the Site, in the marketing and promotional emails or via other channels or events Printful may use or participate in.
Aside from the limited circumstances set out below, you are responsible for (and shall charge) all applicable taxes, such as but not limited to sales taxes, VAT, GST and others, and duties associated with the Products (if and as applicable).
In some states in the US and countries, Printful may collect the applicable taxes from you as the seller and pay this to the relevant tax authority (if and as applicable).
In certain cases you are required to provide a valid exemption certificate such as Resale certificate, VAT ID or ABN.
Once you have confirmed your order, it might not be possible to edit or cancel it. If you want to change some parameters, Customer addresses, etc., please check whether such an option is available in your account. We are not bound to make such modifications to your order, but we will do our best on a case-by-case basis.
The risk of loss of, damage to and title for Products pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. It shall be your (if you are a User) or your Customer’s (if you are a Merchant) responsibility to file any claim with a carrier for a lost shipment if carrier tracking indicates that the Product was delivered. In such case Printful will not make any refunds and will not resend the Product. For Users in the European Economic Area the risk of loss of, damage to and title for Products will pass to you when you or a third party indicated by you has acquired the physical possession of the Products.
If carrier tracking indicates that a Product was lost in transit, you or your Customer may make a written claim for replacement of (or credit to the Member’s account for) the lost Product in compliance with Printful’s Return Policy. For Products lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. All such claims are subject to Printful investigation and sole discretion.
12. Description of products
While many component parts of our Products are standard, all Products available for purchase are described on their specific page on our Site. We always try to represent each design as accurately as possible via photography and copy points provided by designers, artists or photographers.
We have a policy of continuous Product development so we can provide you with what we consider the best design combined with best performance, and thus reserve the right to amend the specifications of Products, their price, packaging, and any Service associated at any time, without prior notice. Before ordering, we invite you to have a close look at the Product description and design.
We use our best efforts to provide you with the best images and descriptions, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that colors and details in website images are 100% accurate representations of the product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate.
Sometimes during the manufacturing process Products can be damaged. Obviously we won’t knowingly ship damaged items to you (your Customers), but these damaged items can still be used for charitable purposes. Printful reserves the right to donate all damaged items with full or partial designs to charity and you hereby waive your right to collect royalties or other fees regarding damaged Products that are donated.
13. Purchase of products
Your order is purchase of a Product for which you have paid the applicable fee and/or other charges that we have accepted and received. Any Products in the same order which we have not accepted do not form part of that contract. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion.
Orders are placed and received exclusively via the Site. Before ordering from us, it is your responsibility to check and determine full ability to receive the Products. Correct name of the recipient, delivery address and postal code/zip code, up-to-date telephone number, and email address are absolutely necessary to ensure successful delivery of Products.
All information asked on the checkout page must be filled in precisely and accurately. Printful will not be responsible for missed delivery because of a wrong or misspelled recipient name or surname, delivery address or an inappropriate phone number. Should you like to ask for a change in the delivery address, phone number, or any other special requirements, please contact Printful.
We deliver to most places in the world. You shall cover delivery costs. Delivery prices are additional to the Product’s price and may vary depending on delivery location and/or sort of Products, and additional charges may be added to the order for remote or difficult to access locations that require special attention. Flat rate delivery charges are shown on our checkout page; however, we reserve the right to advise you of any additional delivery charges that apply to your specific delivery address.
Some Products are packaged and shipped separately. We cannot guarantee delivery dates and to the extent permitted by law accept no responsibility, apart from advising you of any known delay, for Products that are delivered after the estimated delivery date. Average time for delivery may be shown on the Site. It is only an average estimation, and some delivery can take longer, or alternatively be delivered much faster. All delivery estimates given at the time of placing and confirming order can be subject to change. In any case, we will do our best to contact you and advise you of all changes. We try our best to make Product delivery as simple as possible.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you/Customer after we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges and taxes, and deliver the Products to the carrier.
We make no guarantees with respect to any collaboration we undertake with you, including any collaboration with respect to Services, Products (including new Products) or any integration with a vendor platform.
To the fullest extent permitted by law you release us and all other Printful Parties from any and all claims and demands, as well as any and all damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and other expenses incurred or suffered by any Printful Party, of every kind and nature, known and unknown, relating to or arising out of any right, claim, or matter (a) which is disclaimed by Printful (or for which Printful provides no guarantees) under this Agreement, or (b) for which Printful is otherwise indemnified or released by you under this Agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law you will defend, indemnify, and hold Printful and the other Printful Parties harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party (including, but not limited to, your Customer), as well as any and all damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and other expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, incurred or suffered by the Printful Parties, relating to or arising out of (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your use (or misuse) of our Services, (c) your Content, (d) the infringement by your Content or your account of someone else’s intellectual property or other rights, (d) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or (e) if you are a Merchant, any claims related to products or items sold by you through our Services, including claims for misrepresentations by you to your Customers and claims for physical injury or property damage by any of your products or items that are warehoused for you by Printful. We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
17. Governing Law
This Agreement, and all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation including non-contractual disputes and claims, are governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. These laws will apply no matter where in the world you live or are located but if you are an User living in the European Economic Area or Switzerland the laws of the Republic of Latvia will apply to any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, nothing in this Agreement, including the aforementioned choice of law provision, affects your rights as an User living in the European Economic Area or Switzerland to rely on any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident.
For Users in the European Union: Alternatively, you can contact the consumer centre in your country or you can decide to access the platform for alternative extra-judicial resolution of disputes provided by the European Commission.
18. ARBITRATION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER
“Disputes” means all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation including non-contractual disputes and claims, excluding only claims under the Limited Warranty and claims brought by Users living in the European Economic Area or Switzerland against Printful in European Economic Area. All Disputes shall be finally settled by final and binding arbitration, using the English language, administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules (“Commercial Rules”) in effect at that time. The Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this Agreement. As of the date of this Agreement you can find them here or by calling the AAA at 1–800–778–7879. The Federal Arbitration Act applies to this Agreement. The arbitration shall be administered by the AAA and shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator selected in accordance with the Commercial Rules unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties. Unless Printful and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina, except that, for Users, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county of your residence. Judgment on any arbitration award may be entered and enforced by any court that has jurisdiction to do so. Any arbitration will take place on an individual basis and neither the arbitrator nor AAA are empowered to conduct a class arbitration, class action or to resolve claims of more than a single claimant in anything other than a single proceeding, unless both parties consent. You and Printful acknowledge that AAA may conclude that the Consumer Arbitration Rules or the Rules for the International Centre for Dispute Resolution may be more appropriate in certain cases. You and Printful agree to abide by the decision of the AAA as to the applicable rules in cases where a party may assert that the Commercial Rules are not appropriate.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AND PRINTFUL KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY AND ABSOLUTELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY AND ALL DISPUTES (AS DEFINED ABOVE). THIS JURY TRIAL WAIVER IS INTENTIONALLY MADE AS YOU AND PRINTFUL WOULD PREFER TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES (AS DEFINED ABOVE) AS PROVIDED BY THIS SECTION 17. THIS JURY TRIAL WAIVER IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT TO ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHERMORE, YOU AND PRINTFUL KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY AND ABSOLUTELY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR OTHER FORM OF JOINT DISPUTE RESOLUTION WITH OTHER PARTIES.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may instead assert your claim in any Dispute in “small claims” court if you provide us with written notice of your intention to do so before any claim is submitted to arbitration and provided that (a) your claim qualifies, (b) your claim remains in such court, and (c) your claim remains on an individual, non-representative, and non-class basis.
Also, notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator.
You and Printful shall each bear 50% of all fees and expenses of the AAA and the arbitrator except as otherwise provided by the Commercial Rules (or, if applicable, the Consumer Arbitration Rules or the Rules for the International Centre for Dispute Resolution). The arbitrator may award such fees and expenses of the AAA and the arbitrator as well as other expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees to a prevailing party consistent with the provisions of the Commercial Rules (or, if applicable, the Consumer Arbitration Rules or the Rules for the International Centre for Dispute Resolution).
19. Privacy and Personal Data Processing
If you are a Merchant and provide us with your end-user personal data, our Data Processing Terms, which are incorporated in this Agreement by reference, apply.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchisor-franchisee relationship, etc. is intended or created by this Agreement.
Printful will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in Printful’s performance under this Agreement when such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as any fire; flood; earthquake; governmental action; war, invasion or hostilities; national emergency; explosion; terrorist threat or act; riot or other civil unrest; insurrection; epidemic; lockout, strike or other labor dispute (whether or not relating to our workforce); inability or delay in obtaining supplies; telecommunication breakdown; or power outage.
You represent that you have all necessary permits to grant us with Customer’s personal data to fulfill this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. In our sole discretion, we may assign this Agreement upon notice to you. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
Printful reserves the right to transfer or assign this Agreement or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time. If you are a User in the European Economic Area and such transfer or assignment may reduce you guarantees under this Agreement, then Printful will ask for you permission beforehand.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, disclose, or sell the personal information about users under the age of sixteen (16). If you are under the age of 16, please do not use our Services. If you are under the age of 16 and have used our Services, please contact us at the email address below so that we may delete your personal information.
If you use our Services only for your personal use, you are to be considered as the “User” and for the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we are the data controller.
If you use our Services to execute orders and deliver products to third parties, you are to be considered as the “Merchant” and with regard to your contact details and the other data listed in Section 1 below, we are the data controller. Where we act on a Merchant’s behalf to fulfil an order with regard to the Merchant’s customer, we are a data processor: please see our Data Processing Terms.
1.1. Information collected about Users and Merchants and how we use it
Where you are a User and it is necessary for us to fulfil our contract with you or where it is in our legitimate interests to provide our Services, we will conﬁrm your identity, contact you, provide customer support (including via chat, in the comment section of our blog, or other platforms, where you may reach us), operate your account with us and invoice you. For the aforementioned purposes, we collect information that may contain the following personal data:
- Company name;
- Shipping information;
- Email address and phone number;
- Payment and billing information (payment method details, first and last digits of your payment card);
- Order handling information
If you have given your consent when registering your account, when subscribing to our newsletter or blog, or shared your email address or other personal data with us to receive any other information (for example, our list of sub-processors), we will process your email address to send you the informative and/or promotional materials, to which you have subscribed to, for example, newsletters, advertisements of our Services and other information about our Services that you have requested. At any point in time you can unsubscribe from receiving the above-mentioned information in our email footers and through your notiﬁcation settings on Printful. For Merchants, we will not use the contact details of your customers to directly market or advertise our Services to them.
When you call our customer support phone line, we may monitor or record the call to ensure the quality of our customer support. If you have a Printful account, we will retain the recording for as long as you have an account. If you do not have an account, we will delete the recording within 12 months or retain it, if it will be needed to resolve disputes between you and us.
As it is in our legitimate interests to ensure our network security, give you access to and to improve our Services, we also collect the following technical usage data:
- How and when you access your account;
- Information about the device and browser you use;
- IP address and device data.
1.2. Information collected about our Merchant’s Customers
Where we act on a Merchant’s behalf to fulfil an order with regard to the Merchant’s customer (i.e. an end user of our Services), we are a data processor and we collect information relating to the Merchant’s customer, such as personal data relating to the end user of our Services, any personal data in the printing content (where applicable), personal data revealed during the use of any Printful services, including name, email address, phone number, shipping address, and other information about the Merchant’s customers.
2. Sharing personal data with third parties
In order for Printful to provide you with our Services, we work with third parties (“Third Party Service Providers”) with whom we share personal data to support these Services.
Information you have provided to us during the use of our Services, including technical usage data, is shared with third parties who provide hosting and server co-location services as well as data and cyber security services.
Your email address and other contact details you have provided to us and your messages to our customer service is shared with communication, email distribution, and content delivery services as well as customer support system providers.
Information regarding your purchases and payments is shared with billing and payment processing services, fraud detection and prevention services, accounting and ﬁnancial advisors.
Information regarding your use of our website and other information received from cookies and similar technology is shared with web analytics, session recording, and online marketing services.
Information on your account, purchases and preferences can be shared with marketing services.
Insofar as reasonably necessary to defend our legal rights, we may share your personal data with our legal advisors.
We will only share personal data to Third Party Service Providers that have undertaken to comply with obligations set out in applicable data protection laws.
In certain circumstances, we are required to share information with third parties to comply with legal requirements or requests, as well as to protect our, or a third party’s, lawful interests. We will also disclose your information to third parties in and outside your country only to the extent allowed by applicable law, including:
- to a prospective purchaser or purchaser that acquires all or substantially all of us or our business;
- to a third party in the event that we sell or buy any business or undergo a merger, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective buyer of such business; and
- to a third party if we sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, undergo a reorganisation, bankruptcy, or liquidation; or otherwise undertake a business transaction or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, your information may be among the transferred assets.
3. Retention periods
We may retain your personal data for as long as you have a Printful account or any of the abovementioned legal basis for personal data processing still exists. For example, if you unsubscribe to our marketing, newsletter, or blog emails, we will stop the processing of the personal data for such purposes. If you have used our Services without creating a Printful account, we will keep your personal data as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligation to retain information relating to provision of services, for example, for tax purposes.
After terminating your relationship with us by deleting your Printful account or otherwise ceasing to use our Services, we may continue to store copies of your (and in regard to Merchants, your customers’ personal data) as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes between you and us (or you and your customers), to prevent fraud and abuse, to enforce our agreements, and/or to protect our legitimate interests.
4. Data subject’s rights
If you are a User or Merchant located in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, in accordance with European Union and United Kingdom data protection regulations, you have certain rights with respect to your personal data. You have the right to request access to your personal data; in certain circumstances to correct, amend, delete, or restrict the use of your personal data by logging into your Printful account or by reaching us using the contact information provided below. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we are not required to process your data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement). These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to retain or have compelling legitimate interests in retaining.
Furthermore, if you believe that we have unlawfully processed your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the contact information provided below, or to your respective data protection supervisory authority. If you are a customer of a Merchant (an end user of our Services), please direct your concern to the relevant Merchant in the first instance.
5. Information security
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect the conﬁdentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data. We encourage you to take care of the personal data in your possession that you process online and set strong passwords for your Printful account, limit access to your computer and browser by signing out after you have ﬁnished your session, and avoid providing us with any sensitive information.
6. International transfers of data
9. Contact information
Residents outside of the European Economic Area:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Address: 11025 Westlake Dr
Charlotte, NC 28273
Residents of the European Economic Area:
AS “Printful Latvia”
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Address: Ojara Vaciesa iela, 6B,
The version of this Policy is effective 20 November, 2019.
Data Processing Terms
These Data Processing Terms (“Terms”) form part of the Terms of Service between Printful Inc. and its aﬃliated companies and subsidiaries such as AS Printful Latvia, Printful Custom Printing, S.L. and others (“Printful”) and Merchants (defined below) regarding Printful’s services. These Terms are binding between Printful and Merchants and constitute a data processing agreement. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Agreement, these Terms will govern. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Service (both defined below).
- Capitalized terms not otherwise deﬁned herein shall have the same meaning as set forth in the Agreement.
- “Agreement” means the Terms of Service entered into by Printful and the Merchant regarding the use of Printful’s Service.
- “Data Subject”, “Controller”, “Processor”, “Supervisory Authority” and “Processes” have the meanings given in the GDPR.
- “Data Protection Laws” means (a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) and any applicable national implementing or supplementing laws including the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (where applicable); (b) the e-Privacy Directive 2002/58/EC and any applicable national implementing laws; and (c) the e-Privacy Regulation 2017/003 (once it takes effect); in each case as amended, consolidated, re-enacted or replaced from time to time.
- “Merchant” means any person, be it legal entity or natural person, that uses Printful’s Service to execute orders and/ or deliver its products to recipients, including the Merchant’s customers.
- “Model Clauses” means the Standard Contractual Clauses (Controller to Processor) as set out in the Commission Decision of 5 February 2010 (C (2010) 593), as amended, updated or replaced from time to time.
- “Parties” means Printful and the Merchant.
- “Personal Data” means Personal Data that is subject to the GDPR and any national legislation implementing the GDPR including the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (where applicable), including Personal Data of Merchants of Printful who are offered goods and services in the EEA and the UK (the “GDPR Countries”);
- “Privacy Shield Program” means the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks as designed by the US Department of Commerce and approved by the European Commission and Swiss Administration (respectively) as providing adequate protection regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the EU, the UK and/or Switzerland (as applicable) to the United States.
- “Service” means print-on-demand services oﬀered by Printful to Merchants including printing for personal use or outsourcing the printing and delivering of products to Merchant’s customers, as well as branding, warehousing and fulﬁllment, design, merchandising, and other services that Printful may provide in accordance with the requirements of the Merchant.
- “Third Countries” means all countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), excluding countries approved as providing adequate protection for Personal Data by the European Commission from time to time, which at the date of this Agreement include Andorra, Argentina, Canada, Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Japan, Jersey, New Zealand, Switzerland and Uruguay.
2. Subject of the Terms
- These Terms govern the relationship between Printful and the Merchant in respect of any processing of Personal Data by Printful on behalf of the Merchant.
- To the extent that Printful Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Merchant, the Merchant is the Controller and Printful is the Processor, only processing this Personal Data on behalf of the Merchant.
- The Merchant hereby appoints and instructs Printful to process the Personal Data as prescribed by these Terms, including with regard to the transfer of Personal Data to a Third Country or international organisation.
3. Details of Processing
3.1 To the extent that Printful Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Merchant, the following Processing details apply:
- Categories of Data Subjects. Merchant’s customers (end users of Printful’s Services) and Merchant’s potential customers or other end users of Printful’s Services, whose personal data Merchant has authorized Printful to Process.
- Type of Personal Data. Personal Data relating to the Merchant’s customers and any Personal Data in the Merchant’s printing content (where applicable) and Personal Data revealed during the use of any Printful Services, including name, email address, phone number, shipping address and other information about the Merchant’s customers.
- Nature and purpose of processing. Printful processes Data in accordance with these Terms in order to provide the Merchant with the Service and otherwise ensure fulﬁlment of the obligations set out in the Agreement between the Merchant and Printful to the extent this involves the processing of Personal Data. Printful only has access to the Personal Data that has been provided by the Merchant and uses such Personal Data in accordance with the Merchant’s instructions as set out in these Terms.
- Duration of processing. Data will be processed for the duration of the Agreement.
4. Obligations of the Merchant
- The Merchant warrants that it has complied and continues to comply with the Data Protection Laws, including those as set out in Clause 4(b).
- The Merchant conﬁrms that the Personal Data transferred to Printful has been collected by the Merchant on a valid lawful basis and Merchant has obtained any necessary consents or given any necessary notices as prescribed by the Data Protection Laws, and that the Merchant is entitled to provide the Personal Data to Printful.
- The Merchant conﬁrms that these Terms contain suﬃcient instructions to Printful regarding the processing of Personal Data, as well as the scope and purposes thereof.
- If reasonably necessary, the Merchant may provide Printful with additional instructions regarding the processing of Personal Data other than those prescribed by these Terms. Such additional instructions must be reasonable for Printful to carry out, properly documented and in compliance with the Data Protection Laws and must also be accepted by Printful.
- The Merchant shall be responsible for the accuracy of the Personal Data and keeping it up to date and shall inform Printful in case of any changes in the Personal Data.
- Printful shall not be liable for any claims or complaints from Data Subjects regarding any action taken by Printful as a result of acting in accordance with instructions received from the Merchant. Further, the Merchant agrees that it will indemnify and hold harmless Printful on demand from and against all claims, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss or damage (including consequential losses, loss of profit and loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other professional costs and expenses) incurred by Printful arising directly or indirectly from a breach of this Clause 4.
5. Obligations of Printful
- Printful shall only process the Personal Data on behalf of the Merchant and shall always follow the Merchant’s instructions prescribed by these Terms, or as otherwise provided to Printful in writing in accordance with Clause 4(e); if Printful cannot provide such compliance for whatever reason (including if the instruction violates the Data Protection Laws), it agrees to inform the Merchant of its inability to comply as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Printful has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures specified in Schedule 1 (Technical and Organisation Security Measures) of these Terms and shall continue to comply with them during the term of these Terms and the Agreement.
- Printful monitors and ensures that all of Printful’s authorized personnel involved in the Processing of Data under these Terms have committed themselves to conﬁdentiality obligations or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
- Further obligations of Printful are set out in Clauses 6 to 9.
6. Assistance to the Merchant
- Considering the nature of the processing, Printful will provide all reasonable assistance to the Merchant with the provision of technical or organizational measures, insofar as possible, for the fulﬁlment of the Merchant’s obligations as the Controller in relation to:
- Any requests from the Data Subjects in respect of access to, or rectiﬁcation, erasure, restriction, portability, blocking or deletion of their Personal Data that Printful processes on behalf of the Merchant. In the event that a Data Subject sends such a request directly to Printful, Printful will promptly forward such request to the Merchant;
- The investigation of any breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, the Personal Data belonging to the Merchant or any accidental or unauthorised access or any other event affecting the integrity, availability or confidentiality of the Personal Data belonging to the Merchant (a “Data Breach”) and the notiﬁcation to the relevant Supervisory Authority and Data Subjects regarding such Data Breach (where required); further, Printful shall promptly notify the Merchant of any Data Breach; and
- Where appropriate, the preparation of data protection impact assessments and, where necessary, carrying out consultations with any Supervisory Authority.
7. Sub-processors and Data Transfer
- For Printful to be able to meet its obligations prescribed by the Agreement and to administer and provide the Service, the Merchant hereby grants Printful general written authorization to engage sub-processors. Merchant can obtain the list of current sub-processors engaged by Printful by entering the registered account email address in the section below. The list will include the identities of sub-processors, provided services and country of location.
- Merchant will be notified about the appointment or any intended changes concerning the addition or replacement of Printful’s sub-processors in this section of Printful’s website. This notification will appear 10 (ten) days prior to the engagement of the sub-processor. During this period the Merchant can object to the appointment or replacement of the sub-processor by sending a written notice to email@example.com, providing reasonable grounds for objection (for example, in case of possible infringement of Data Protection Laws). If Merchant does not object, Printful may proceed with the appointment or replacement.
- Printful hereby conﬁrms that its sub-processors are contractually or otherwise in a binding form required to comply with data processing obligations which are no less onerous on the relevant sub-processor than the obligations on Printful as prescribed by these Terms.
- Where Printful processes, accesses, and/or stores Personal Data in any Third Country, Printful shall:
- comply with the data importer’s obligations set out in the Model Clauses, which are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Terms with the processing details set out in Clause 3 (Details of Processing) and the technical and organisational security measures set out in Schedule 1 (Technical and Organisational Security Measures) applying for the purposes of Appendix 1 and Appendix 2, respectively, of the Model Clauses, and the Merchant will comply with the Data Exporter’s obligations in the Model Clauses; and
- The Merchant acknowledges and agrees that Printful may appoint an affiliate or third-party subcontractor to Process the Merchant’s Personal Data in a Third Country, provided that it ensures that such Processing takes place in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Laws. The Parties agree that Personal Data may be transferred to an affiliate or third-party subcontractor that is certified to process such data under the Privacy Shield Program. Alternatively, the Merchant grants Printful a mandate to execute the Model Clauses with the processing details set out in Clause 3 (Details of Processing) and the technical and organisational security measures set out in Schedule 1 (Technical and Organisational Security Measures) applying for the purposes of Appendix 1 and Appendix 2, respectively, of the Model Clauses, with any relevant subcontractor or affiliates it appoints on behalf of the Merchant.
- Upon the Merchant’s written request, Printful shall provide suﬃcient information to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in these Terms and Data Protection Laws. This information shall be provided to the extent that such information is within Printful’s control and Printful is not precluded from disclosing it by applicable law, a duty of conﬁdentiality, or any other obligation owed to a third party.
- If information provided upon the Merchant’s request in the Merchant’s reasonable judgement is not suﬃcient to conﬁrm Printful’s compliance with these Terms, then Printful agrees to allow for and contribute to data processing audits.
- Such audits are allowed to be carried out by an independent third party with good market reputation, provided that it has suﬃcient experience and competence to carry out data processing audits, and election of such auditor must be mutually agreed by both the Merchant and Printful.
- The timing and other practicalities related to any such audit or inspection are determined by Printful, and any such information and assistance are provided only at the expense of the Merchant. Printful reserves the right to charge the Merchant for any additional work or other costs incurred in connection with such audits. The Merchant may request such audit no more than once every 2 years.
- The auditor will have to sign a conﬁdentiality agreement, which includes an obligation not to disclose business information in its audit report, and the ﬁnal report will also have to be provided to Printful.
9. Return and deletion of Data
At the choice of the Merchant, Printful will delete or return all Personal Data to the Merchant after the end of the Agreement, and shall delete existing copies, unless an applicable law requires Printful to store such Personal Data.
Printful reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify these Terms. In case of material changes, Printful will notify the Merchant in writing, giving the Merchant the right to terminate the Agreement.
Technical and Organisational Security Measures
Printful shall take, among others, the following technical and organizational measures to ensure physical security of Personal Data and control system entry, access, transfer, input, availability and separation of Personal Data:
1. to establish the identity of the authorized persons and prevent unauthorized access to Printful’s premises and facilities in which the Personal Data are processed:
All entrances are secured or locked and can only be accessed with the appropriate key / chip card / internal digital keys;
Premises are protected by an alarm system;
All visitors are required to identify themselves and are signed-in by authorized staff;
Video monitoring of premises;
Visitors are accompanied by Printful’s personnel at all times;
Trained security guards are stationed in and around the building 24/7,
2. to prevent unauthorized access to the data processing systems:
Use of state-of-the-art anti-virus software that includes e-mail filtering and malware detection;
Use of firewalls;
During idle times, user and administrator PCs are locked;
Users are required to setup complex passwords and 2FA in all systems as possible;
Concept of least privilege, allowing only the necessary access for users to accomplish their job function. Access above these least privileges requires appropriate authorization;
Starter, mover & leaver housekeeping processes in place which covers access rights depends on job duties;
RSA/ed25519 2-factor authentication in place for most critical remote connections;
Vulnerability scanning and remediation in place;
Data centre and website penetration testing programme in place.
3. to prevent unauthorized activities in the data processing systems outside the scope of any granted authorizations:
User and administrator access to the network is based on a groupe-based/ role-based access rights model. There is an authorization concept in place that grants access rights to data only on a “need to know” basis;
Administration of user rights through system administrators or system owners;
IT governance & controls audits undertaken regularly by external 3rd party;
Internal control audits undertaken regularly.
4. to ensure that personal data cannot be read, copied, altered or removed by unauthorized persons under their electronic transmission or during their transport or recording on data carriers and to guarantee that it is possible to examine and establish where personal data are or have had to be transmitted by data transmission equipment:
10. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of Latvia and are subject to the dispute resolution procedure as prescribed by the Agreement.
1. What are cookies?
2. What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes do we use them?
We use different types of cookies to run our website. The cookies indicated below may be stored in your browser.
- Mandatory cookies. These cookies are important because they are necessary for the smooth operation of the website. Without these cookies, it is impossible to ensure a connection to the user profile and to use the website in full. These cookies identify the user’s device, but do not reveal the identity of the user and do not collect the user’s information. These cookies are stored on the user’s device until the browser closes.
- Functional cookies. These cookies provide convenient and complete use of our website, and they help users efficiently use the website and make it personalized. Functional cookies save the user’s preferences and ensure individual functions, such as the “remember me” functionality that allows users to enter their email and password just once. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Performance and analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. Before you agree to the use of all cookies, Printful will only collect anonymous data regarding the access of Printful’s website. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand the interests of our users and how to make the webpage more user friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand what interest our users and how to make the webpage more user friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and to provide you with more personalized services in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and may be used to show you personalized advertisements on social media and other sites. For targeting purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Third-party cookies. Our website uses third-party services, such as analytics services, so we know what is popular on our website and what is not, thus making the website more usable. We are not responsible for third-party cookies. You can learn more about these cookies and their privacy policies by visiting the website of the respective third party. All information processed from third-party cookies are processed by the respective service provider. At any point in time, you have the right to opt-out from data processing by third-party cookies.
For example, we may use Google Analytics cookies to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies collect information about the user’s interaction with the website, such as unique visits, returning visits, length of the session, actions carried in the webpage, and others.
We may also use Facebook pixels to process information about the user’s actions on our website, such as visited webpage, the user’s Facebook ID, browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels are used to display interest-based ads when you are using Facebook as well as to measure cross-device conversions and learn about users’ interactions with our webpage, and others.
3. How to control cookies?
However, please note that without saving certain cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to fully use all the features and services of Printful’s website.
You can separately opt-out from having your website activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which prevents sharing information about your website visit with Google Analytics. Link to the add-on and for more information: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881.
- US – Digital Advertising Alliance
- Canada – Digital Advertising Alliance
- EU – European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
5. Contact information
Residents outside of the European Economic Area:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Address: 11025 Westlake Dr
Charlotte, NC 28273
Residents of the European Economic Area:
AS “Printful Latvia”
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Address: Ojara Vaciesa iela, 6B,
Warehousing & Fulfillment Terms of Service
By providing the Warehousing Services, Printful receives and stores inventory on the User’s behalf. Printful will prepare the inventory (“Products”) for shipment directly to the User’s customers (“Customers”) upon instructions by the User. Printful receives and processes Customer exchanges and returns.